Health and Healthcare
This site directs you, based on your state of residence, to purchase insurance through either the appropriate state or federal health insurance marketplace.
CDC Healthy Living site
The Centers for Disease Control's (CDC's) healthy living site covers specific health conditions, health at different life stages, and health considerations for specific populations.
Medicare home page
Medicare is a health insurance program for people aged 65 and over who have paid into the system through payroll taxes on their wages. In order to receive benefits, you need to enroll. This page, getting started with Medicare, gives more information about setting up Medicare.
- This site offers a free gateway to consumer health and human services information from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services in Spanish and English. Healthfinder links to carefully selected information and Web sites from over 1,500 health-related organizations. There is health news, consumer guides, and information on diseases, injuries, and prescription drugs.
- Health Data.gov
- This site is dedicated to making high value health data more accessible to entrepreneurs, researchers, and policy makers in the hopes of better health outcomes for all.
- MEDLINEplus provides up-to-date, quality healthcare information from the world's largest medical library, the National Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health in English and Spanish. MedlinePlus brings together authoritative information from NLM, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and other government agencies and health-related organizations. MedlinePlus also has extensive information about drugs, an illustrated medical encyclopedia, interactive patient tutorials, and latest health news.
- Memory Care Facilities
- Memory care facilities are care homes that provide the much-needed care to adults with memory care issues. Memory care facilities can be in various forms, such as: dedicated dementia care facilities or communities, dedicated Alzheimer’s care facilities, Alzheimer’s day care, Alzheimer’s nursing homes, dementia nursing homes, as well as assisted living facilities that provide memory care services. If you're wondering "how do I find memory care near me?" - browse our full list of all memory care homes in the U.S.
- Iowa Drug Rehab
- Addiction Center helps Iowa communities with different aspects of addiction and the recovery options that are available to them.
- Best Drug Rehab Centers in Iowa
- This list was specifically created for Iowa residents and their families. Over the years of vetting facilities, we have first-hand experience with the best facilities in your state.
- A free web guide passionate about providing information regarding addiction, treatment, and sobriety to your community in Sioux Rapids.
- Addiction Group
- All unique content created by the Addiction Group team is sourced from current scientific research and fact-checked by an addiction counseling expert before publication.